The Ruby Rhino is a delightful cocktail that combines the flavors of Urban Rhino, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and sugar syrup.
- 50 ml Urban Rhino
- 20 ml Lime Juice
- 20 ml Grapefruit Juice
- 20 ml Sugar Syrup
- 2 Muddled Raspberries (Gently mash at the bottom of the glass! That’s muddling!)
- Take a cocktail shaker or mixing glass and add the following ingredients: 50 ml Urban Rhino, 20 ml Lime Juice, 20 ml Grapefruit Juice, 20 ml Sugar Syrup.
- Take two raspberries and place them in the bottom of a glass. Use a muddler or the back of a spoon to gently mash the raspberries. This process is called muddling, and it helps release the flavors and juices from the raspberries.
- Once the raspberries are muddled, add ice to the glass. You can fill the glass with ice cubes or use crushed ice, depending on your preference.
- Now, take the cocktail shaker or mixing glass with the other ingredients and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds. This will thoroughly mix the ingredients and chill the cocktail.
- Strain the contents of the shaker or mixing glass into the glass with the muddled raspberries and ice. Use a cocktail strainer or a fine-mesh sieve to remove any ice shards or fruit pulp.
- Optionally, you can garnish the cocktail with a fresh raspberry or a slice of lime or grapefruit. This will add a nice visual touch to your drink.
- Serve and enjoy your Ruby Rhino cocktail with the vibrant flavours of lime, grapefruit, and muddled raspberries.